January 22, 2009

Introduction

Customer service in the UAE has been a topic of conversation almost every day since I moved to Dubai two years ago. On the whole, service in restaurants, boutiques, hotels and cafes has been, for lack of a better word, terrible. On the chance occasion where I encounter good service I am pleasantly surprised and make a mental note to return. My frustration with the lack of good service has lead me to start this weekly editorial. The overall goal of this blog is to create a forum where the service industry can be held accountable. It is my hope to eventually help encourage and create first rate customer service in the UAE. My plan is to describe two service experiences each week. I also invite people to comment on any good or bad service they have had in the UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment